New Full Size Owner - Alpine CA
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:28 pm
It's always a sad day when you are selling broncos, but in my case it is bitter sweet because I am finally going to focus on one. I have been cruising my 1971 for years with my family. We are out in plaster city mostly and really enjoy it. I wanted a little more suspension, sealed cab, a heater and maybe even AC so I decided to pickup a stock 95. Once I started to price everything out, and be realistic with my fab skills I decided it wasn't the right way to go since life got in the way of a full bronco build (new house, growing family, nagging wife). Kidding on the wife, she is great, has to be to let me have the three broncos, I won't even mention my brief dip in UTV racing and all the rzr's that went with that.
I have the 71 for sale right now and also the stock 95.
Anyway I have my priorities straight now. No UTV's, just going to focus on the 91 full size. I just picked it up this week and am really excited to start working on it. It is a good platform for me to start with. I'll get some more pictures and details up on it so I can get some input from the experts here.
It has a lot of work done by Solo, and I have heard nothing but good things about them. It has full motor and cab cage done by Solo (built back in 2005), 4" over beams, 2.5" Kings up front, Triple bypass in the rear with deavers. It is on 15" wheels and 35" Projects. Also has two spares in the bed area.
Has a fuel injected 302, C6 that I was told was built, 9" in the rear with a Detroit locker.
Overall seems like a good project for me. Biggest areas of need are a dash, some paint/wrap, lights, and definitely some motor.
John-
I have the 71 for sale right now and also the stock 95.
Anyway I have my priorities straight now. No UTV's, just going to focus on the 91 full size. I just picked it up this week and am really excited to start working on it. It is a good platform for me to start with. I'll get some more pictures and details up on it so I can get some input from the experts here.
It has a lot of work done by Solo, and I have heard nothing but good things about them. It has full motor and cab cage done by Solo (built back in 2005), 4" over beams, 2.5" Kings up front, Triple bypass in the rear with deavers. It is on 15" wheels and 35" Projects. Also has two spares in the bed area.
Has a fuel injected 302, C6 that I was told was built, 9" in the rear with a Detroit locker.
Overall seems like a good project for me. Biggest areas of need are a dash, some paint/wrap, lights, and definitely some motor.
John-