Page 1 of 1

Old new guy

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:04 pm
by Dan90FSB
Hi folks, old/new guy here. I was a long time FSB follower, back before there was a go-fast section there, let alone this site! I remember a bunch of your builds from way back when Yikes, SteveG, etc. I think I’ve met a few of you over the years at Pismo, I definitely remember Parish and his awesome white Bronco, haven’t heard from that guy in years though, I think he sold it?

Anywho, I’ve had my 90 bronco for coming on 14 years now (which blows my mind a bit). It’s seen a lot of changes over the years… 3 different rear axles, 3 different front axles, a TTB lift, radius arm SAS, 3 link SAS, at least 3 different tire/rim combo’s, 2 transmissions, 2 transfer cases and who knows what else…

Years ago, I used to have fun blasting around Pismo with it

Image

It’s even been air borne if that helps my GFB cred :)

Image

Nowadays its got a 60 front with a 3 link, 14 bolt rear on modded Deaver J40’s, cage, ZF with 203/205 doubler and 39.5 IROK’s. All the parts you don’t want to go-fast

Image

It’s much better with large boulders though

Image

Image

I mostly came to picture stalk and comment on the always awesome huck-fest pictures.

Re: Old new guy

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:13 pm
by Nick
Welcome#

Re: Old new guy

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:52 pm
by RyanDS650X
Welcome aboard! You might want to check out this run http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... 29#p119229
looks like your truck is set up great for it.

Re: Old new guy

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:03 pm
by SteveG
Parish was an animal in his old Bronco!

Welcome, brother. It's good to have you here.

Re: Old new guy

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:05 am
by Dan90FSB
Nick wrote:Welcome#
Thanks!
RyanDS650X wrote:Welcome aboard! You might want to check out this run http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... 29#p119229
looks like your truck is set up great for it.
Step ahead of you :) Ran (part) of the Dusy last summer
SteveG wrote:Parish was an animal in his old Bronco!

Welcome, brother. It's good to have you here.
You know if he still has it? I haven't seen him around on the interwebs in ages...

Re: Old new guy

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:14 am
by Hauls Assington
Welcome, that is a sweet bronc!

Re: Re: Old new guy

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:17 pm
by SteveG
Dan90FSB wrote:
Nick wrote:Welcome#
Thanks!
RyanDS650X wrote:Welcome aboard! You might want to check out this run http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... 29#p119229
looks like your truck is set up great for it.
Step ahead of you :) Ran (part) of the Dusy last summer
SteveG wrote:Parish was an animal in his old Bronco!

Welcome, brother. It's good to have you here.
You know if he still has it? I haven't seen him around on the interwebs in ages...
Not the caged Bronco. He does still have a Bronco, though.