Page 1 of 1

Vegas guy lookin to get involved!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 pm
by vegasff13
Whats up all. Some of you may recognize the name from FSB. I have a 94 xlt that is my daily driver. It runs great and has a rancho 4in. with BFG ATs. Was looking to build it up a little for chasing and pre running but have since decided to start my own class 3 build. I am looking for a relativley cheap 80-86 to start with. Ill get pictures up soon and if anyone knows of a cheap one let me know. If anyone in the vegas area ever needs any help let me know. I would like to learn as much as possible.

Re: Vegas guy lookin to get involved!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm
by Nick
Welcome to the site!

Re: Vegas guy lookin to get involved!!!!

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:45 pm
by yogib
If you see the bright blue Pro-truck at tech (Troys Diesel/vest racing). Stop and say Hi.Ask for Rob. Tall goatie .