Whats up

Well? Who are you?
Hefty
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 am
Bronco Info: 93 EB

Whats up

Post by Hefty »

Hey everyone. I hope I'm welcome here. Not personally into the Go Fast stuff but a lot of my customers are. I am looking for information as I think there is a lot of technology in the go fast stuff that would be beneficial on the rocks and go slow stuff as well. I see that there is a definite barrier between the two sets of Bronco owners and I personally don't care for the back and forth ranting. I don't want to pretend to know a lot about it but I am interested in learning. We have been having a lot of customers looking into the cut and turned beams as well as other desert inspired modifications. Colorado has a lot of crawling trails but the Baja Style is very popular here as well.

Thanks,
Chris Hefty
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Whats up

Post by bajascott »

welcome to the site!we all get along here.
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Whats up

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard Chris!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Hefty
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:32 am
Bronco Info: 93 EB

Re: Whats up

Post by Hefty »

Thanks guys.
Post Reply