Page 1 of 1

Came over from FSB

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:15 am
by Late Model Man
Hi everyone, Ive primarily been on FSB and I've met a few of you on various pismo trips and such too. I recently sas'd my bronco but I'll still smash it in the desert when the time comes. Glad to be here!

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 am
by Nick
Welcome aboard!

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:24 am
by SteveG
Welcome. You making it to Pismo in January?

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 am
by robertcrav
Welcome !!

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:35 am
by guard
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you can make it to the next Pismo event...

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:37 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
Welcome to the site!

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:41 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Welcome!

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:32 pm
by 93Broncobuff
Welcome!!!

Re: Came over from FSB

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:25 pm
by Late Model Man
SteveG wrote:Welcome. You making it to Pismo in January?
MLK weekend? I'll be there but my bronco probably wont. I'll be on the dirtbike.