Page 1 of 1

New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:45 am
by 208BigBlue
Hey guys I just signed up and wanted to introduce myself. My name Is Kyle. I'm currently stationed in Afghanistan with the 173rd Airborne. I'm an Infantryman. My rig is a 89 bronco with a 302 and 5 speed. Currently sitting on a 6" superlift on 33" BFG all terrains. Currently it's in the body shop receiving rust repair, fiberglass fenders and bedsides. Then a nice shiny new coat of paint. My new Southwest Performance suspension will be waiting for me when I get home. I'll be putting all of that on along with new wheels and 37's. Well that's a little about me ans my truck. I look forward to exploring the forum and doing some wheeling when i get back to the states.

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:50 am
by Silverslk
Welcome!! Where are you located?

My dad was 173rd.... I still have his patches from when he was in (the 60's)!!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 am
by greaslife
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the ride. Looking forward too the build when you get back

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 am
by 93Broncobuff
Welcome man! Thank you for your service!!!!! Look forward to ur build, it sounds like its gonna be bitchin man!!!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:37 pm
by Nick
Welcome to the forum. Thank you for your service!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:12 pm
by SteveG
Thank you for your service, brother! Welcome to the site!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
Welcome to the site, the truck sounds like it will be badass. Thank you for your service to this country! It's nice to know a small amount of my tax payer dollars will be spent on bronco parts! :lol: God bless America.

New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 pm
by economig
Welcome Kyle!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:57 pm
by Deleted Account
Welcome to the site Kyle

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 am
by 208BigBlue
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm currently located in south east Afghanistan. I will be sure to document the build as soon as i get back! Thank you guys for all the support, it means a lot to myself and the guys suckin out here!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:10 pm
by AussieRod
Welcome, Kyle. As ex an Light Cav / SAS soldier myself, thank you, stay safe and look forward to your build. :D

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:05 am
by Mojo
Thank you for your courage Kyle. Welcome aboard, your rig is gonna be badass starting out with Southwest Performance.

Matt

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 pm
by guard
Mojo's96 wrote:your rig is gonna be badass starting out with Southwest Performance.
agreed!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 am
by 208BigBlue
Thanks for the support guys and the warm welcomes!!

Re: New to the forum

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 am
by robertcrav
Welcome aboard the board! lol

And thank you for your service!