Page 1 of 1

Anger Issues Racing

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 am
by anger issues
Hi everyone.

We seem to like 2nd place. I hope to change that someday.

Ken

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 am
by Nick
???

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:26 am
by yikes
I was wondering if you caught wind of this site Ken. Glad to have you.

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 am
by SteveG
Welcome, Ken!

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:49 am
by Broncodawg
Welcome to this killer site Ken. Great pic of your pop rescuing you from a month in that cave in Baja!?!? :lol: ;) HaHa Know that he'll always be there as your codawg in spirit!

Thanks for the supporting post on RDC about saving racing in Nevada. We need to light a fire under the dez racing community, many of whom take access to the desert for granted. Have fun on your rescue mission to the Sky ranch area, wish I could tag along, but taking a week off for KOH in two weeks.

Re: Anger Issues Racing

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:48 pm
by anger issues
Broncodawg wrote:Welcome to this killer site Ken. Great pic of your pop rescuing you from a month in that cave in Baja!?!? :lol: ;) HaHa Know that he'll always be there as your codawg in spirit!

Thanks for the supporting post on RDC about saving racing in Nevada. We need to light a fire under the dez racing community, many of whom take access to the desert for granted. Have fun on your rescue mission to the Sky ranch area, wish I could tag along, but taking a week off for KOH in two weeks.

Thanks Broncodawg! Sadly, the rescue mission fell apart. I kept asking for updates... kept posting. It seems a bit loosely organized, but I do understand. I gave up last night when I couldn't get any more info!! I was ready to go... just needed more info. When nobody would respond to my postings, I agreed to go forth with my daughter's school event.

Going to KOH eh? Man... I have my daughter that week.

I have an F-150 that would LOVE to be retired to the KOH tour!!!!!!

ken :mrgreen: