Page 1 of 2
Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:40 am
by BigRob
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:00 am
by BajaBronco13
Welcome to GFB Rob. That's once nice looking Bronco there.
Chris
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:17 am
by BigRob
Thanks!
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 am
by Andy Jones
Welcome to the site!
Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 am
by SteveG
[quote="BigRob"Stock everything and KEEPING IT THAT WAY!. Its too pretty to get it all beat up, so I'm preserving it![/quote]
That's what I said.... My Bronco was probably one of the cleanest mid-80's Bronco in the U.S. until I got a hold of it!
Welcome!
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am
by Silverslk
Thats my favorite color combo. I HATE my green!!!
I said the same thing when I got mine, now its got 35's and glass. You can mod and off road it AND keep it pretty......just ask Tony (TCM GLX).
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:09 am
by BigRob
This is my daily driver... 26 miles to work. 50+ miles a day.
Od. now reads 246K+

Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 am
by BigRob
Silverslk wrote:Thats my favorite color combo. I HATE my green!!!
I said the same thing when I got mine, now its got 35's and glass. You can mod and off road it AND keep it pretty......just ask Tony (TCM GLX).
All the EB's in my neighborhood are the green ones too.
Yeah, but I drive so many miles that I have to keep what little mpg i get now.
Whait a minute! you're Garden Grove? so am I! are you near Orangewood?
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:42 pm
by Silverslk
I'm off Fairview and Trask...... border GG and Santa Ana.
Where do you work? Do you take the 5 north?
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 pm
by BigRob
Silverslk wrote:I'm off Fairview and Trask...... border GG and Santa Ana.
Where do you work? Do you take the 5 north?
I'm at Euclid/Chapman...but there are two green eb's parked on Orangewood near my house.
I work at Oakley and I usually take chapman>Santiago Canyon... I used to take the 5 south @ chapman and hate driving on that fwy unless its Sunday!
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:23 pm
by Agui-E7TE
Man, that's pretty clean! I too am a fan of this color scheme. You and Tony should hang out and have a cleaning session... then take a ride in his Bronco and keeping it stock will be a faint memory. All it takes is one ride and you're hooked for life.
Besides, most of these Broncos get 13 mpg which is actually pretty decent. Andy (Silverslk) has been taling about possibly swapping in an LS V-8 to get way better fuel economy and power.
Anyways, welcome to GFB.
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:07 pm
by BigRob
Agui-E7TE wrote:All it takes is one ride and you're hooked for life.
Been there done that... I enjoy my "Daily" driver too much. Most of the guys I know always got something broken on their rigs and constantly fixing them... my pockets aren't deep enough to be doing all that.
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:34 pm
by Mojo
I love the look BigRob, that thing is *CLEAN* Welcome aboard.
Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:47 pm
by robertcrav
Welcome over here BigRob....
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:28 pm
by Nick
That is a beautiful ride! I'd keep just like it is. Welcome to the site!
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:31 pm
by BigRob
Nick wrote:That is a beautiful ride! I'd keep just like it is. Welcome to the site!
That's what I'm talkin' bout! 
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:31 pm
by crisis88
Very nice. Welcome
Jose
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:18 pm
by robertcrav
BigRob wrote:Nick wrote:That is a beautiful ride! I'd keep just like it is. Welcome to the site!
That's what I'm talkin' bout! 
well...maybe a leveling coil and some bilsteins and some 32s.... LOL
Re: Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 am
by BigRob
I've been told....
"you know when BigRob's in the picture, because it still looks like its 1994"..

Checking in from OC (Southern California)
Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:26 pm
by robertcrav
Just saw you Glenn Ranch and Portola