Page 1 of 1
New guy from Corona
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:21 am
by marcB
Greetings, my name Marc and I live in Corona. I have an 82 Bronco with the windsor engine and C6/np208 combo. It has the 9" out back and ttb 44 up front. Its pretty ragged out right now but I want to srtip it out anyway and use it as a off-road only for weekend fun.
Full cage and aluminum dash are first on the list as evrything else is working ok right now.
The engine is fresh with ported E7TE heads and a Comp cams Extreme 4x4 cam. RPM intake and holley carb on one end and 1 5/8" fenderwells with mufflers on the other.
I really like the fact that from what I've seen till now people don't do too much trash talking and are doers not just BSers.
Really looking forward to meeting some folks at the Starbucks in Elsinore on saturdays.
Regards,
Marc B.
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:33 am
by 93Broncobuff
Welcome to Site Man!
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:22 pm
by Andy Jones
welcome Marc!
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 pm
by bajascott
welcome to the greatest bronco site known to man
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm
by marcB
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 pm
by Phoenix0783
Welcome!
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:56 pm
by greaslife
welcome if your ever bord your welcome too hang out at my place in wildomar
josh
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:32 pm
by Pre Run It
Welcome to the site.
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:17 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Welcome!
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:17 pm
by FUFIMI
welcome Marc, show us some pictures of your bronco.
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 pm
by marcB
Thanks Josh I think I might take you up on that. I'll take some pics of it and post them as soon as I get back to the shop.
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:07 am
by BajaBronco13
Welcome to the club Marc.
Chris
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 am
by BajaF250
Hey Marc,
Welcome aboard... you'll find some amazing info here and a great bunch of folks!
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:26 pm
by 323bronco
Welcome to the site its full of good people really nice broncos and a whole bunch of good info.
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:03 am
by tcm glx
Welcome Marc!!!!
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 am
by greaslife
marc were getting together Sunday for coffee in Elsinore .i think i seen a post you put up about possibly making it. just wanted too give you a heads up
josh
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 pm
by marcB
greaslife wrote:marc were getting together Sunday for coffee in Elsinore .i think i seen a post you put up about possibly making it. just wanted too give you a heads up
josh
Sorry I missed it guys. Took the wife to Vegas for her B day. I ll definitely make it on the next one.
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm
by greaslife
you coming out next weakend
Re: New guy from Corona
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 pm
by robertcrav
Welcome and where are the pics??!?