Page 1 of 1
Randy from simi valley
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:00 pm
by Randyg12
Thought I would do an into since I've been trolling here for a minute now.
I'm Randy, I'm a US Marine that lives in Simi Valley. I have a 03 "Go Fast" POS danger ranger that I'm gonna be parting out when I pick up a hoopty. Also I'm hopefully gonna be picking up a bronco with the money I make from the ranger.
Randy from simi valley
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:14 pm
by lugobean
Another simi valleyite! I dig the hoopty I think I've seen it around town
Randy from simi valley
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:19 pm
by Randyg12
lugobean wrote:Another simi valleyite! I dig the hoopty I think I've seen it around town
It's usually up there on the weekends when I am. Stationed down in camp Pendleton, it's a good drive up to the valley.
Re: Randy from simi valley
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 am
by Nick
Welcome aboard! Thank you for your service to our country!
Randy from simi valley
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:18 am
by robertcrav
^^ what he said, Semper Fi... My Dad was a DI at Pendelton when he came back from VN.
Randy from simi valley
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:54 am
by Randyg12
That's awesome. I love hearing about people and their family members that served in the military (especially the Corps). I am actually getting out in may. Gonna go to school to get my A&P license and hopefully get a county job fixing helicopters. It's what I do now, and I love it.
Re: Randy from simi valley
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 am
by Andy Jones
Welcome!
Re: Randy from simi valley
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 pm
by only1mikey
Hey I know you

.
How it going man! Glad to see interest in a bronco. They are pretty fun!
Mike
Randy from simi valley
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:43 pm
by Randyg12
only1mikey wrote:Hey I know you

.
How it going man! Glad to see interest in a bronco. They are pretty fun!
Mike
Hey whats up man. Yeah I kind of fell
In love with them. I was always looking at explorers but a bronco is 100x better.
I'm good working 12 on 12 off here in yuma until may. It sucks especially that I don't have my truck.
Re: Randy from simi valley
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:26 am
by johncharlesb
Semper Fi! I was a Cold War Jarhead.