Page 1 of 1

Yo Gang!

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:04 pm
by miesk5
Yo Gang!
Really nice site!

Brokenbronco let me know of y'all, so here I am ... anythAng I can do to help, just throw something at me to get my attention.

Re: Yo Gang!

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 pm
by Nick
Glad to have you here Al!

Re: Yo Gang!

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 pm
by miesk5
Hey Nick, that was fast!
ok, Thought you were bb here too.
I'll look around for awhile & then I need to put the tools away; had a miserable rattle that turned out to be the cat converter heat shield.

Later,
Al

Re: Yo Gang!

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:14 pm
by Nick
For those that don't know, Miesk5 is the owner of the Bronco links page. He's been a staple of info for many of us. Enjoy your stay Al!

Re: Yo Gang!

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:09 pm
by damon1272
Al,
Thanks for a great site. Very helpful to say the least.