Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself and say the site is great and full of awesome info. New to the TTB thing so Ill have some questions but for the now thanks for the site cant wait to meet some of you guys.
As far as my Bronco goes its a 93 with a 5.8 Has a currie 9" w/ disc fox 2.5 pros with res upfront Mexi fabbed radius arms, cage (which needs some help) and glass front and back.
Yeah, thanks baja scott for letting me know about GFB.
Yeah grease life Ill have to hit you up sometime and if anyone knows of a used set of deavers or some after market coil buckets for the pront let me know. Thanks
HTO and Grease life we will have to get together sometime. Dont really know anyone out this way who does much offroading. I normally make it to most if not all the score races each year. Let me know if you guys are going out sometime. Im gonna head to leduc swap meet if anyone is going.
Pre Run It wrote:Yeah, thanks baja scott for letting me know about GFB.
Yeah grease life Ill have to hit you up sometime and if anyone knows of a used set of deavers or some after market coil buckets for the pront let me know. Thanks
Pre Run It wrote:HTO and Grease life we will have to get together sometime. Dont really know anyone out this way who does much offroading. I normally make it to most if not all the score races each year. Let me know if you guys are going out sometime. Im gonna head to leduc swap meet if anyone is going.
if i get some cash i will be going i will let you know i think HTO is going just to go but don't quote me on that . what the hell maybe i will go too .Hto and i get together often we BBQ and hang out . if you want to stop buy and hang out im normally in the garage Friday - Sunday and watching my kids . give me a call 805 822 4629 when ever.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
Well the site is amazing and have already talked to a couple guys on here but looking to get some good feed back and direction about the upgrades im looking at making and general questions. Would it be best for me to make a Rides type post under the big bronch section or where.... Just want to start putting up pics and asking questions.... So I can start improving her.
Pre Run It wrote:Well the site is amazing and have already talked to a couple guys on here but looking to get some good feed back and direction about the upgrades im looking at making and general questions. Would it be best for me to make a Rides type post under the big bronch section or where.... Just want to start putting up pics and asking questions.... So I can start improving her.
The best thing to do would be to start a build thread in the rides section.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Welcome Javier, I dig your Bronco!!! I actually had been trying to get my buddy to go look at it while it was for sale & the price started dropping, but he was SCARED!!!
Matt
Mojo's96 wrote:Welcome Javier, I dig your Bronco!!! I actually had been trying to get my buddy to go look at it while it was for sale & the price started dropping, but he was SCARED!!!
Matt
The older owner drove a hard bargain. I ended up stealing it away but not without negotiating for over an hour by phone cause when I went to look at it he wasnt there. Kinda a pain but it will be getting some new suspension here soon.