new from southeast Kansas

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
plymouthrock
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu May 12, 2011 8:21 pm
Bronco Info: had a 71 years ago, but want to get an 80-96 to build for sand dunes

new from southeast Kansas

Post by plymouthrock »

hey all Im from southeast Kansas, no desert racing here, I wish I lived closer to the desert, I have always enjoyed that type of off roading, I owned a 71 bronco years ago, it was my first vehicle. I put a james duff 3 inch lift on it with some 31's and literally thought it would go anywhere. I sold it when I was in college and married and have missed it ever since. I have owned about 20 different ramchargers over the years which is funny, because I was looking for another bronco about ten years ago and ran across a 77 ramcharger cheap and bought it. my current vehicle is a 90 ramcharger with a 360, 4 inch lift and 33's. I have recently started getting back into broncos, again and have been looking at getting a fullsize bronco because I like the ttb and the prerunner style. (I know, very out of place for Kansas) little sahara sand dunes are only a couple hours away, so I thought id like to build a fsb for that. anyway, great site! Ive gotten lots of good input already. thanks! Rob