Came from FSB

Well? Who are you?
F-150speed
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 10:12 pm
Bronco Info: 94 F-150 Extra cab, 4" lift, 35" BFG's
Location: Medford Oregon

Came from FSB

Post by F-150speed »

My name is Shaun aka Bigblue87bronco at FSB. I sold the Bronco when I finally realized it was a lost cause. I didn't have the money to fix it up the way I wanted and it was in sore need of maintenance. I made a deal with my wife that if I got a new truck that I would sell the Bronco. Bought a '94 F-150 Ex cab, 5.0 MAF, E4OD, 4" lift and 35" BFGs. It needs work too but not as much as the Bronco did. I grew up in Phoenix, AZ. and have always been a fan of desert racing but I live in Oregon now. I'm planning on building my truck into something that can handle mild to moderate trails but I want to have a little of desert inspired style to it. I have been reading this forum pretty much since you guys started it and feel that I fit in better here than FSB.

I built the bumper on the front of the Bronco and also built a rear bumper with a swing out tire carrier that didn't work out so well (leaf spring bushings won't hold the weight of a 35" tire on a steel wheel).
Attachments
"Rare" picture of my old Bronco stuck.
"Rare" picture of my old Bronco stuck.
l_50f4357245e1a18eedc729d12862d351.jpg (35.06 KiB) Viewed 725 times
IMG_0766.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG (74.45 KiB) Viewed 725 times
IMG_0767.JPG
IMG_0767.JPG (69.8 KiB) Viewed 725 times
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Came from FSB

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Welcome! Scotts up in Oregon and he does awesome work with beams not to mention everything else.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
F-150speed
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 10:12 pm
Bronco Info: 94 F-150 Extra cab, 4" lift, 35" BFG's
Location: Medford Oregon

Re: Came from FSB

Post by F-150speed »

Yeah I sent him a message or 2 on FSB a few years ago when I was in Afghanistan but I never really got anything going after that. I was gonna pick his brain on how to valve these Fox's I have when I get them straightened out.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Came from FSB

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

There is a pillar of shock know how from these guys. Trust me.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
Phoenix0783
Posts: 658
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm
Bronco Info: No more Bronco :(
Location: Bend, OR
Contact:

Re: Came from FSB

Post by Phoenix0783 »

What part of Oregon? I'm up in Portland.
My car is a hybrid; it burns gas and rubber.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Came from FSB

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Southern Oregon
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
F-150speed
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 10:12 pm
Bronco Info: 94 F-150 Extra cab, 4" lift, 35" BFG's
Location: Medford Oregon

Re: Came from FSB

Post by F-150speed »

I'm in Medford and Scott I believe is in Grants Pass.
CBDuner
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:45 pm
Bronco Info: Wishing I had one!
Location: Coos Bay, OR
Contact:

Re: Came from FSB

Post by CBDuner »

Welcome to the site! Yes, Scott is in Grants Pass. I'm also in Oregon, up in Coos Bay.
Post Reply