Hello There!

Well? Who are you?
Stimpy
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 am

Hello There!

Post by Stimpy »

Hello , Wow what a great site! I'm truly stoked to have found this site! I'm searching for a bronco to build as a Pre-runner / Chase vehicle . I look forward to learning and sharing ideas from you all!

A little about me: I'm a former member of Pfluegers Ohana. I currently work for Steve Sourapas. The #6 Corona trophy truck. I drive his hauler as well as chase for him in the desert and Pit for his short course effort. I also work closely with Rick Doetsch. I've done some R+D driving for him as well as helping with his raceing effort. ( 2009 Vegas to Reno 7s 1st place) as of late.

When I'm not racing I drive a beer truck for Sourapas.

Thx.....Stimpy
"I only drive as fast as I can see!"........-Jack Burtain
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Hello There!

Post by bajascott »

welcome to the site
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Hello There!

Post by yikes »

Welcome Stimpy!
User avatar
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Re: Hello There!

Post by PBR »

welcome stimpy! ricks 7s truck is one of my favorite little trucks of all time. my buddy tried to buy it from him a few years ago.
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Hello There!

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Hello There!

Post by Polarcub »

welcome, I love that tt..cant wait to see your bronco. Great folks around here.
Jeremy
Stimpy
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:03 am

Re: Hello There!

Post by Stimpy »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I can't wait to start my project!
"I only drive as fast as I can see!"........-Jack Burtain
Post Reply