Well hello, didn't see you there...

Well? Who are you?
amraam840
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Well hello, didn't see you there...

Post by amraam840 »

Really, how long has this site been up? I found it from FSB's TTB lovers section. I just made this a homepage tab too. This is the direction I want to go with my build, I have a 91 XLT with a 93 5.8 in it and the stock 5.8 on a stand awaiting.... financing... It also has the E4OD and BW 1356 trans. It's my DD now and because of that, it'll be a slow build. I'll post some crappy pics here soon.

Really though, thanks for existing, I love this stuff!
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Well hello, didn't see you there...

Post by bajascott »

welcome to the site!!the more interested people the merrier
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Well hello, didn't see you there...

Post by Nick »

It's about time! Where you been?

But seriously, welcome aboard!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Well hello, didn't see you there...

Post by Polarcub »

Welcome
Jeremy
Post Reply