Page 1 of 1

New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 pm
by Grillmaster
I just bought some wheels off of one opf your members (Convoy) last week and he referred me to this board. I live in Marina Del Rey, CA (Los Angeles). I spend most of my time over at classicbroncos.com and SoCal Broncos but thought it would be nice to see what the FSBs are up to as well. I used to have a 92 351 FSB with 3" lift. Other than the lift and tires it was stock but what a great truck! I am building an all purpose crawler, camping, cruising 68 Bronco. It's got a 4V 351C, 4 speed toploader, 3.5" suspension lift and 33"s. I just built a custom tire rack for the back with a jerry can and cooler holder. Right now I'm replacing all the bushings, springs and shocks on all four corners. I am going to get some 35 KM2s for the new wheels and then upgrade to discs in the front.

I look forward to checking out all your projects and discussing ideas with you.

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 pm
by bajascott
nice! love the early broncos!

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:10 pm
by Firetwig
Wanna trade?

Welcome to the board!

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 pm
by toddz69
Welcome aboard, Grillmaster - glad to see another EB guy here. I also hang out on classic and the socal list.

Todd Z.

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:17 pm
by yikes
Welcome to the site! This picture looks really familiar...


Image




Image

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:35 pm
by Broncodawg
Ahh yes, the Gold mtn rock pile in Big Bear. Rock donkey playground.
Welcome to the site from another EBer. There's a few of us lurking around. haha!
Lots of knowledge here!

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:05 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Welcome aboard! Great looking bronco!

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 am
by Grillmaster
Thanks! :D

Sorry, no trades. Till death do us part!

Yeah Gold Mtn is a great trail! I'll be wheelin Big Bear in the snow with a few guys Feb 11-14 if anyone is up there and would like to join us.

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:40 pm
by convoy
Kirk,
Welcome to the site!

Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:46 pm
by PBR
hey kirk - this is ollie from the brotherhood. very cool that you have found our site. i have seen your bronco around town, i am in culver city. here is the one that i built for my wife, sometimes she lets me drive it.