New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
-
Grillmaster
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 am
- Bronco Info: '68 Bronco - 3.5" SL, 351C 4V, 4 speed toploader
New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
I just bought some wheels off of one opf your members (Convoy) last week and he referred me to this board. I live in Marina Del Rey, CA (Los Angeles). I spend most of my time over at classicbroncos.com and SoCal Broncos but thought it would be nice to see what the FSBs are up to as well. I used to have a 92 351 FSB with 3" lift. Other than the lift and tires it was stock but what a great truck! I am building an all purpose crawler, camping, cruising 68 Bronco. It's got a 4V 351C, 4 speed toploader, 3.5" suspension lift and 33"s. I just built a custom tire rack for the back with a jerry can and cooler holder. Right now I'm replacing all the bushings, springs and shocks on all four corners. I am going to get some 35 KM2s for the new wheels and then upgrade to discs in the front.
I look forward to checking out all your projects and discussing ideas with you.
I look forward to checking out all your projects and discussing ideas with you.
- Attachments
-
- New Racks
- rack 2.jpg (182.31 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
-
- Bronctoberfest 2010
- BF 10-16-10.jpg (127.44 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
-
- Longboards
- PCH.jpg (166.12 KiB) Viewed 1045 times
- bajascott
- My belly is my best friend
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
- Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
- Location: southern oregon
- Contact:
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
nice! love the early broncos!
- Firetwig
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:23 am
- Bronco Info: 1978 Ford Bronco 1996 Ford Bronco
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
Wanna trade?
Welcome to the board!
Welcome to the board!
1991 Ford Bronco XLT 5.0/E4OD EFI RIP
1996 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8/E4OD EFI
1990 Pontiac Formula Firebird 5.7/T5 TPI
1991 Ford F150 Custom 4.9/M5OD EFI
1993 Ford Mustang Convertible 2.3/AOD EFI
1996 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8/E4OD EFI
1990 Pontiac Formula Firebird 5.7/T5 TPI
1991 Ford F150 Custom 4.9/M5OD EFI
1993 Ford Mustang Convertible 2.3/AOD EFI
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
Welcome aboard, Grillmaster - glad to see another EB guy here. I also hang out on classic and the socal list.
Todd Z.
Todd Z.
- yikes
- Founder
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
- Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
- Location: Yucaipa, CA
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
Welcome to the site! This picture looks really familiar...



-
Broncodawg
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:14 pm
- Bronco Info: Ole Yeller- 89 Bronco prerunner, 77 Bronco rock rig, 79 F100 prerunner barn find
- Location: Bishop, CA
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
Ahh yes, the Gold mtn rock pile in Big Bear. Rock donkey playground.
Welcome to the site from another EBer. There's a few of us lurking around. haha!
Lots of knowledge here!
Welcome to the site from another EBer. There's a few of us lurking around. haha!
Lots of knowledge here!
Ole Yeller-89 Bronco Prerunner/77 Bronco rock rig/79 F100 prerunner yard art
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
Welcome aboard! Great looking bronco!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
-
Grillmaster
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 am
- Bronco Info: '68 Bronco - 3.5" SL, 351C 4V, 4 speed toploader
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
Thanks!
Sorry, no trades. Till death do us part!
Yeah Gold Mtn is a great trail! I'll be wheelin Big Bear in the snow with a few guys Feb 11-14 if anyone is up there and would like to join us.
Sorry, no trades. Till death do us part!
Yeah Gold Mtn is a great trail! I'll be wheelin Big Bear in the snow with a few guys Feb 11-14 if anyone is up there and would like to join us.
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
Kirk,
Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the site!
Re: New Guy - 68 Bronco 351C from Marina Del Rey
hey kirk - this is ollie from the brotherhood. very cool that you have found our site. i have seen your bronco around town, i am in culver city. here is the one that i built for my wife, sometimes she lets me drive it.
- Attachments
-
- bronco clean.jpg (60.48 KiB) Viewed 916 times
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
