Dirty Mexican

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
DirtyMexican
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: El Centro, California

Dirty Mexican

Post by DirtyMexican »

Hello everyone! My name is Danny Alcala and im from El Centro, California. Im a 23 year old proud parent of a 3 week old son.

I own 1990 Bronco that doesnt have much done to it but ill post pics later. I have raced MDR Plaster City series a couple of times in 1450 and class 11. Ive done two SCORE baja races in class 7. I currently run the main pit of Sanden Motorsports.

I own a small window tinting business here in the Imperial Valley that specializes in residential and commercial window film installations. I dont post much in other sites but im always on to lurk on builds and news.

Anyways, site looks really cool and hope my name is appropriate! lol
User avatar
DirtyMexican
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:12 pm
Location: El Centro, California

Re: Dirty Mexican

Post by DirtyMexican »

Image
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Dirty Mexican

Post by bajascott »

welcome , thats a clean looking bronco you there
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Dirty Mexican

Post by Nick »

Hey Danny, welcome to the site! Lurk all you want, but hopefully you'll join in on the discussions.

I guess dirty mexican is better than dirty sanchez...
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Post Reply