Lone solid axle guy!

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
Rednek Renegade
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Bronco Info: 1985 Bronco Xlt 5.8L 4V H.O. C6, NP2o8
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, So.Cal
Contact:

Lone solid axle guy!

Post by Rednek Renegade »

So I guess this the new bronco speed? While I am going with a solid front axle I plan to keep desert terrain in mind with my build since I am a So.Cal native and desert terrain is what we got. I have learned alot from some of the FSB members and hopefully i will continue to learn here :mrgreen:

Rednek_
Project el cheap-o
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by Silverslk »

Welcome aboard. Sorry about the solid axle. haha Just kidding, now its our turn!!!! ;)
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by Nick »

Rednek Renegade wrote:So I guess this the new bronco speed?
Uhm No. This isn't an us against them thing.

Rednek Renegade wrote: While I am going with a solid front axle I plan to keep desert terrain in mind with my build since I am a So.Cal native and desert terrain is what we got. I have learned alot from some of the FSB members and hopefully i will continue to learn here :mrgreen:

Rednek_
There are things that we can all learn from eachother. Welcome aboard.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
yikes
Founder
Posts: 4138
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:51 am
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff
Location: Yucaipa, CA

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by yikes »

Welcome Rednek. Yeah, this isn't a TTB, or even full size Bronco board. It's a go-fast Bronco haven. Doesn't matter if it's an EB, 78-79, BII, race, chase or play. If you're into fast Broncos where the pavement ends, this is the place for you.
78Class3
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by 78Class3 »

You are not alone, haha.
User avatar
ntsqd
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm
Bronco Info: '70 Early Bronco SuperCab Shortbed Pick-up "Bronc-up" aka "Frank(entruck)", '96 OJB "Blanc-Oh!"
Location: upper SoCA

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by ntsqd »

3 LA's here.
None of them happen to be Fords though.....
Cross-threaded is tighter than Lock-Tite.
User avatar
Rednek Renegade
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:53 pm
Bronco Info: 1985 Bronco Xlt 5.8L 4V H.O. C6, NP2o8
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, So.Cal
Contact:

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by Rednek Renegade »

ntsqd wrote:3 LA's here.
None of them happen to be Fords though.....
Sorry couldnt quite read that last part, I went ahead and fixed it for ya :lol:
Project el cheap-o
User avatar
ntsqd
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 pm
Bronco Info: '70 Early Bronco SuperCab Shortbed Pick-up "Bronc-up" aka "Frank(entruck)", '96 OJB "Blanc-Oh!"
Location: upper SoCA

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by ntsqd »

:)
Cross-threaded is tighter than Lock-Tite.
User avatar
Polarcub
Posts: 1949
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 pm
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........
Location: Brighton, TN

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by Polarcub »

Welcome...lots of solid axles go fast in the desert....alot of the same stuff applies. Glad to have you here.
Jeremy
User avatar
magic carpet XLT
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 pm
Location: santa cruz

Re: Lone solid axle guy!

Post by magic carpet XLT »

you're not the only one with a solid axle ;) some of us like to go slow in rocks and fast on the dirt in between them...
Post Reply