New Member

Well? Who are you?
harrisongarry71
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:34 am
Bronco Info: all I can say for now am pretty sure I got a nice ride

New Member

Post by harrisongarry71 »

Hi folks! I'm new to the site. Am a new owner of Ford Bronco (2004). Hoping we can be a happy group members and sharing the same interest here as i do. Thanks for letting me join. Kind regard.

Sent from my TECNO KG5p using Tapatalk

User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: New Member

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

They didnt make a bronco is 2004 bud.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
User avatar
ESHALLBETTER
Posts: 1588
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:49 am
Bronco Info: 85 class 3, 70's somthing trail bronco.
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: New Member

Post by ESHALLBETTER »

I assumed that the "04" was a keyboard slip and its a 2024? They put that zero right next to the two and it;s a big button. lol
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: New Member

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

That could be accurate.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
Post Reply