Page 1 of 1

Another Mississippi guy

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 6:54 pm
by Joe S.
Howdy yall. Followed a link by Becks_Bronco to this forum and thought I’d join. Looks like a great place. I have a 96 XLT Bronco that was all white when I got it. So far, I have added some graphics from Montana Broncos, Method wheels with BFG ATs, and a Desolate Stage 1 kit up front and I have an add a leaf ordered for the rear. I have a long list of desired mods but it’s slow going right now.

Re: Another Mississippi guy

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:02 pm
by Joe S.
The day I brought it home.
IMG_0854.jpeg
IMG_0854.jpeg (984.85 KiB) Viewed 24615 times

How she sits today.
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg (460.98 KiB) Viewed 24615 times

Re: Another Mississippi guy

Posted: Wed Jul 10, 2024 9:28 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Great start! Bilstein 5100s are a great shock to run with a smaller lift.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Another Mississippi guy

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:37 am
by MSf150
Nice start, nice to see another Mississippi member on here!

Re: Another Mississippi guy

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:47 am
by ESHALLBETTER
Nice Bronco! Super clean. Welcome to the site

Re: Another Mississippi guy

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:36 pm
by Joe S.
Thank yall. We are enjoying it.