you should start your own thred. but welcome too GFB.Autofabtimmy wrote:Geeze hi everybody my name is tim. I know a couple of the characters that are already on this site so I thought I join in the fun. I'm a fabricator and a mechanic I've built leaf springs for national spring. Worked for John at autofab for a number of years I'm currently a mechanic for a fleet service I've had numerous beam trucks and numerous ttb trucks I am a ford man as my grandpapi was a ford man. I like women with loose moral values.hi
NEWBY TO GFB
-
greaslife
- Posts: 1128
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
- Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
- Location: inland impire
Re: NEWBY TO GFB
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
