Michael from Santee

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
crashdean
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:00 pm
Bronco Info: Sleeper 1993 White OJ looking Bronco

Michael from Santee

Post by crashdean »

Have been wondering where everyone went. That other site was getting a little bogged down with not-so-desert updates. I have the fortune of living in Santee California(San Diego) near a lot of great fab shops. I have known John form Autofab for many years and have given him lots of my money. Just a small intro on the Bronco. I have been trying to get the Bronco project moving forward. Have changed shock hoops a couple of times. I think I finally have it figured out now. Started with 3.0 triple bypass and 2.5 coil over in front. I have since sold those shocks and am using a 3.0 coil in the front now. Call me crazy, but It just worked out better. Wanted to keep the stock brake booster and steering. Since it will be a daily driver setup this seems to be the best choice. Here is a photo of the old setup since changed. I will start an update in the rides section. More to come. Thanks guys and glad to see everyone here.
br679.jpg
br679.jpg (213.13 KiB) Viewed 434 times
Last edited by crashdean on Sat May 15, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Michael from Santee

Post by SteveG »

crashdean wrote:I have know John form Autofab for many years and have given him lots of my money.
I've given John a lot of dough too but I've never regretted it. It looks like you gave him money for some 2wd beams!

Welcome to the site!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Michael from Santee

Post by Nick »

Welcome to the site!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Post Reply