Hello from Alta Loma

Well? Who are you?
KI6FGI
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm
Bronco Info: 96 Bronco

Hello from Alta Loma

Post by KI6FGI »

I am known as Tony R at the "other site'. I do enjoy the desert roads, so am here to get the go fast info the other site is missing. Have a few questions I know will be answered .

Bronco is a 96 5.8 with a 4" BDS lift. Will be looking at C&T to replace the drop lift in the future as funds allow..
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Hello from Alta Loma

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard Tony!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Posts: 2006
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:29 pm
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)
Location: southern oregon
Contact:

Re: Hello from Alta Loma

Post by bajascott »

welcome
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Hello from Alta Loma

Post by SteveG »

Welcome, Tony! Just a couple days ago I was joking about the Mojave Trail trip we never took....
Sho nuff,
SteveG
KI6FGI
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:48 pm
Bronco Info: 96 Bronco

Re: Hello from Alta Loma

Post by KI6FGI »

SteveG wrote:Welcome, Tony! Just a couple days ago I was joking about the Mojave Trail trip we never took....
Maybe time to plan another one... I hear the lakebed is still wet so in another few weeks it may be good before it gets warm...

Memorial weekend?
User avatar
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA

Re: Hello from Alta Loma

Post by SteveG »

My truck is drivable but it isn't ready to go play at the moment and definitely won't be before memorial day. It is a trip I'd like to do sometime... somewhat soon.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
User avatar
tcm glx
Peanut Butter
Posts: 7309
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 am
Bronco Info: 93 Ford Bronco 5.8
Location: Riverside Ca
Contact:

Re: Hello from Alta Loma

Post by tcm glx »

Whats is up Tony R

From, the other Tony R!
Post Reply