Hello hello...

Well? Who are you?
Froggmann
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 pm
Bronco Info: 93 Bronco sorta ex DD, ex Chase Truck, in retirement. Nick (Brokenbronco) knows me.

Re: Hello hello...

Post by Froggmann »

Yea I'm trying to avoid them as much as I can but unless you live out in the sticks, you aren't going to find something decent without a HOA. This is why I like street view if there is a HOA and someone has a derelict or enthusiast vehicle in a driveway nearby it stays on the the list. If the streets are bare and vehicles are only in driveways or non-existent it's off the list.


I'm also trying to not go any further than the 215, I work in Irvine and don't want to commute too far.
User avatar
hobbyturnedobsession
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
Location: High Desert CA

Re: Hello hello...

Post by hobbyturnedobsession »

Im in between. My wife works in La Verne. Its a jot but she does it.
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
Froggmann
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:23 pm
Bronco Info: 93 Bronco sorta ex DD, ex Chase Truck, in retirement. Nick (Brokenbronco) knows me.

Re: Hello hello...

Post by Froggmann »

Yea just looked up where it is, uhhh that's a bit far. I want to be able to eat if gas prices spike up to over $5 again. Plus I don't want to have to replace my car that often.
Post Reply