hi everybody

Well? Who are you?
dgarvy
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am
Bronco Info: '90 5.8 e4od mostly stock fsb

hi everybody

Post by dgarvy »

Hi guys I've been poking around the site for a while and figured it was about time to register. I have a '90 EB mostly stock right now but have plans for c/t and coilovers just pinching pennies now.
Mojo
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm
Bronco Info: 96eb 5.8, custom SS exh, C&T/uniball, Heim R-arms, 35"bajas 4.88s F53 w/SOLO shackle PRPs
Location: Prescott, AZ
Contact:

Re: hi everybody

Post by Mojo »

Welcome aboard, and enjoy....
User avatar
Silverslk
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 Eddie Baur Bronco......GONE to a better home
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Contact:

Re: hi everybody

Post by Silverslk »

Welcome. Where you from? Any pics of your ride?
SteveG wrote:The point? It's amazing these front ends go down the road straight in any form! The TTB is brute. A broad sword and not a scalpel. That's why I love it!
dgarvy
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am
Bronco Info: '90 5.8 e4od mostly stock fsb

Re: hi everybody

Post by dgarvy »

Thanks guys. I live in phoenix metro area.
This is about the best picture I have if it.


Image
Definitely a work in progress
User avatar
crisis88
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Bronco Info: 94 fsb stock

Re: hi everybody

Post by crisis88 »

Welcome!!! Nice start.
BajaRocks
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:24 am
Bronco Info: I have an 89 351w w/C6 with a 6 inch lift, trailing arms and fabricated baja bumpers. spooled rear
Location: Rosarito, Baja Cali

Re: hi everybody

Post by BajaRocks »

Welcome aboard!
Jorge Nunez
greaslife
Posts: 1128
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Bronco Info: Home built is the way too go even if they don't like it.
Location: inland impire

Re: hi everybody

Post by greaslife »

welcome.
I have been me for 32 years and know i cant spell for Sh!$ so get over it . Thanks Josh
dgarvy
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am
Bronco Info: '90 5.8 e4od mostly stock fsb

Re: hi everybody

Post by dgarvy »

Thanks for the warm welcome
Post Reply