Go Fast Wannabe

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
Brad12
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 am
Bronco Info: STOLEN 1994 XLT, 6 in. Superlift, ext. RAs, 35X12.5 R15, TTB, 8.8, 351, 3.55, K&N
Location: Berkeley, CA
Contact:

Go Fast Wannabe

Post by Brad12 »

My name is Brad and I followed everybody here from FSB. I'm a senior in college at UCSC, originally from Modesto, and therefore I have no money to spend on Bronco modifications unfortunately. I was always into rock crawling until I went to the Broncospeed meet and greet at Pismo last year and decided that the gofast aspect of 4 wheeling was the direction I really wanted to take my Bronco. I am much more of a lurker and do not post hardly at all, but I definitely look up to many of the rides on this site and hope to eventually build my Bronco into a rig that is half as capable as most of yours.

I built my bronco into its current state during my junior and senior year of high school, it was a total learning experience as I had never done anything even close to that sophisticated before. It also didn't help that both my twin brother and my dad had hardly any interest in helping me, nor do they really have any interest in four wheeling, so I have really learned everything from people like yourselves that have shared information online (mostly through FSB thus far). I've got a 1994 XLT with 145,XXX miles, 351, E4OD, 8.8, TTB, 6 inch Superlift with extended radius arms, no sway bars, sky shackle flip in the rear, 35x12.5 R15 BFG M/Ts wrapped around ProComp black steelies, and a CB that doesn't work.

I'm excited to be a part of this site and look forward to watching your builds. Someday, if I'm lucky enough to find a job in the next couple of months (damn economy) I will hopefully have a build of my own to share with you all. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

Image


-Brad
Bronco was stolen in Berkeley, CA in 2014

I'm very slowly making my bronco go fast!
USA
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Go Fast Wannabe

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard Brad! I remember you from the gtg.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
Post Reply