Well? Who are you?
shockseals.com
Posts: 1116 Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:50 am
Location: San Dimas
Contact:
Post
by shockseals.com » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:52 am
Most know me as Kritter. I am no stranger to offroad racing 2 and 4 wheel vehicles. I have purchased everything to build a bronco..now looking for a bronco.
Kris Hernandez
shockseals.com
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973 Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.
Post
by Nick » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:42 pm
Welcome aboard!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
SteveG
Admin
Posts: 6177 Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 am
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)
Location: Arroyo Grande, CA
Post
by SteveG » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 pm
I'm looking forward too seeing your Bronco come together, Kris.
Sho nuff,
SteveG
PBR
Founder
Posts: 996 Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:21 pm
Post
by PBR » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:09 pm
hey kritter, welcome!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.