Long Time Los Angeles Lurker

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
M666y
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 am
Bronco Info: 1994 302, E4OD, Solo Beams, Procomp 4" coils, Bilstein 5100s, J40s, Camburg arms & shackles
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Long Time Los Angeles Lurker

Post by M666y »

Okay.... I finally have a question so I need to crawl from under my rock and post an intro. My name is Mikey and I've been a member of this site for a while. All the great info has helped my in my never ending Bronco build. I started collecting parts two and a half years ago and am almost ready to get it back on the road again.

My truck is a 1994 XLT with the 302. The front suspension is Solo C/T beams, Camburg radius arms, Procomp 4" coils and Bilstein 5100s. The rear is J40s, Camburg shackles and Bilstein 5100s.

I raced MDR class 11 back in 2001/2002. Soon after that I switched to Land Speed Racing with the SCTA. I ride a GSXR 600 at El Mirage and out at the Bonneville Salt Flats. I'm currently building a new bike for next season that should hopefully get me a record or two.

This is a picture of the truck before I put the shackles on.
2011-04-13 07.13.02.jpg
2011-04-13 07.13.02.jpg (120.71 KiB) Viewed 531 times