New from Chula Vista Ca,

Well? Who are you?
grt
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm
Bronco Info: 93, coilovers, bump stops, limiter straps, 35" bfgs.

New from Chula Vista Ca,

Post by grt »

Hi Gang! I have a 93" Bronco that I want to fix up a bit to make it a pre-runner type. I will stay in contact with you all for your advise. :D
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: New from Chula Vista Ca,

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
grt
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm
Bronco Info: 93, coilovers, bump stops, limiter straps, 35" bfgs.

Re: New from Chula Vista Ca,

Post by grt »

Thank You Nick!
User avatar
AussieRod
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am
Bronco Info: 81 Bronco XLT, 250 alloy head crossflow 6, NP435/NP208, 4:10 gears, 31-10.5R15 M/Ts.
Location: Downunder

Re: New from Chula Vista Ca,

Post by AussieRod »

Welcome to GFB :D Take the time to browse thru the tech forums and also some of the builds in Big Broncos, you will find lots of good info to help you build your beast.
grt
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:38 pm
Bronco Info: 93, coilovers, bump stops, limiter straps, 35" bfgs.

Re: New from Chula Vista Ca,

Post by grt »

I sure will Ausbroncodoc, Thank You! :D
Post Reply