I have no go-fast yet....

Well? Who are you?
monkei
Bronco Info: 92' 6" lift -> hoping to convert to Bspeed-ish suspension

I have no go-fast yet....

Post by monkei »

Word.

I was wondering why the Bspeed section was all quite recently, thought it was the holidays or 'sumthin... Started @ FTE, then FSB, then EECtuning, then this joint. Learning as much as I can from all of them....

Forums are a kickass resource, and I've always been in awe at how far some folks go with the effort/money and attention to detail in their race, prerun, and chase/desert Broncos. I don't foresee jumpin' my beloved truck off crazy-ass dunes or rolling whoops at warpspeed (i'll take a ride in yours, though ;) ), but it sure looks fun, and I guess I'd like to have a suspension capable of taking *some* of that kind of abuse (little jumps, small whoops washboards at moderate speed).

I live in NorCal and it seems like most the cool Bspeed action happens in SoCal and the Southwest. I bougt a set of 5" c&t beams from a Bspeeder from FSB that pointed me in the direction of this forum not too long ago (Bajascott). Still have yet to put them on and get deaver coils/leafs and bilsteins. I don't know squat about shock valving, air bumps, spring rates, how to get max travel, etc. Right now I'm most interested in just getting my truck running with a new engine and certified.

I'm trying to learn what I can about EEC tuning because I have ambitious plans for high power output while staying CA smog legal. In my pile o parts for the next engine I have a rebuilt 351w f4te rollerblock, Kenne Bell 2.2L blowzilla PD supercharger, lightning gt40 heads and tubular intake, shorties&longtubes, 2 5.8 MAF harnesses, 3 MAF-EECIV 5.8 EECs, 70mm factory MAF/76mm C&L, 75mm accufab TB, 95 CA bronco emissions parts, nifty Bronco script valve covers.

I'm also trying to sell a buncha' stuff I'm not going to end up using on my truck as well, but I'll save that for another post.

Anyways, just saying hi. I'll be reading....
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Re: I have no Bspeed yet....

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
flyinbronco
HuckMASTER

Post by flyinbronco »

Welcome to GFB. What part of Nor Cal are you in. I live in Tracy.
Proud member of Moss Brothers Racing Score class 3 Champions
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

welcome to the site!
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
monkei

Re: I have no go-fast yet....

Post by monkei »

Thanks for the welcome(s)!

I'm in Pleasanton, just over the hill from ya'.
monkei

Post by monkei »

Got my deavers on up front and got some Autofab Style buckets waiting in the parts pile next to my Bajascott beams! Next is front shock hoops and rear shock mounts, then $hock$.
bajascott
My belly is my best friend
Bronco Info: its black, its fun to drive,and i dont have enough money to build it the way i want to!:)

Post by bajascott »

nice! what shocks are you going to use?
FRONT YARD FABRICATION
http://ssfab-n-offroad.com/
monkei

Post by monkei »

Haven't quite figured that out yet but im thinkin' some 2.5" 5100 bilsteins??