Hey everyone, just picked up my first bronco and decided to join this site. thanx for having me. I scored a 95 eddie 5.8 for 800 bucks. she was sitting since 06 so I put a gas tank, pump, filter and water pump and fired it up. I am new to the ford thing so any advice on lifts and performance would be great.
My plans are a 4 inch lift mainly for go fast, but some crawling as well. I plan on deaver for the rear but I am clueless about the front.
My list of previous toys includes...
66 baja bug (mildly crazy)
91 cherokee re 4.5 lift on 33's
87 suburban 4 inch on 37's
97 grand cherokee 7 inch lift on 35's
74 gmc short stepside on 37's
01 cherokee on 31's no lift
Cant wait to go play....
FNG FROM SO CAL
-
EL MARTILLO
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm
- Bronco Info: bone stock 95 eb on 33 inch mtr's
- Location: Lancaster
FNG FROM SO CAL
- Attachments
-
- bronco 1.jpg (44.82 KiB) Viewed 502 times
Last edited by EL MARTILLO on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am a member of the jahova witness protection program, I knock on your door and tell you I'm someone else.
- Nick
- Founder
- Posts: 3973
- Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
- Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
- Location: La Habra Ca.
Re: FNG FROM SO CAL
Welcome to the site!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
- hobbyturnedobsession
- Posts: 4673
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am
- Bronco Info: 96 c/o w/ 5.0
- Location: High Desert CA
Re: FNG FROM SO CAL
Welcome to the site! Post up your bronco on the big broncos section, and I'll say that you will get any and all info you will ever need!
I'm just here for the views. It helps me feel wanted.
-
EL MARTILLO
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:34 pm
- Bronco Info: bone stock 95 eb on 33 inch mtr's
- Location: Lancaster
Re: FNG FROM SO CAL
thanks guys, loving this site!
I am a member of the jahova witness protection program, I knock on your door and tell you I'm someone else.
