She's a 1987 I bought 17+ years ago that came with a 302 Mustang MAF swap. Been fixin and adding to it ever since. Lately I've been doing a heavy build out doing my solo (yes 100% by myself) install of my Solo Stage 4 kit with all the plating/uniballs/king 2.5 triple bypass & coilover w/ bypass and bump stops front/rear.
I'm also regearing to 5.13 with Auburn Pros front/back. I've had the Auburn Pro in the rear for several years and like it even off roading cuz it really does lock up when you want it to. So let's add one to the front while it's all apart
The 5.13s were a nice choice too. She moves quick and my AOD is a lot happier holding better shift points and I'm sure the 302 is happier too.
I'm pretty much done with the rear minus a few lil details but I got to drive/test it i.e. functional.
I'm working on the front install now and have the shock hoops TIG welded in, just doin the diff now and then installing the beams/arms/coilovers and then I'm kinda done minus some more lil minor details like putting my Viair tank back in and some limit straps after I've fully checked/cycled all suspension.
She's fully two-tone Raptor lined on the body using custom copper/black tints and I've got other nice lil upgrades here and there
Thanks for the add and as I work to resize a bunch of pix I'll begin posting up the build out (If I'm allowed).
