Glad to be here!

Well? Who are you?
Brett Frederickson

Glad to be here!

Post by Brett Frederickson »

After seeing what the mods were doing on the other bronco site Iam glad to be here. I race class 1 Score and have had several broncos and a couple of ibeam rangers. I prerun in a buggy but our team as 2 broncos (one stock and the other built) and a i beam exploder with a ls1.
I no longer have a bronco but will allways be a fan.
Long live beam trucks!
baja-chris wrote:
Just add $40k and you could have a nice $25k bronco!
SteveG
Admin
Bronco Info: Wilson: 96, Stretched 17.5", coil-overs / Bypasses, 4-link, a fridge and all the amenities :)

Re: Glad to be here!

Post by SteveG »

Welcome, Brett! How about some pictures of the Explorer? I like Broncos and all, but I really love 4 doors!
Sho nuff,
SteveG
Nick
Founder
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target

Post by Nick »

Good to see that you found your way here.
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
PBR
Founder

Post by PBR »

welcome brett!
Ollie Penchansky
Penchansky Brothers Racing.
Brett Frederickson

Steve G. I dont have any pics but I will see what I can come up with later.

baja Chris thanks for the new sig. (but I thinks its more like spend 40k hope to get 15k)
baja-chris wrote:
yikes
Founder
Bronco Info: 1996 with tires and stuff

Post by yikes »

Hey Brett! Watched the 1 car coming through Borrego at the 1k. Thought maybe you guys would stop to chat, but you looked like you were in a hurry for some reason. Ha!! Maybe I'll catch up with you at the 500 next year and put a face to the name....since I didn't catch your face in the drive-by this year.

Actually, I think we may have met at Solo's shop once...
Brett Frederickson

yikes wrote:Hey Brett! Watched the 1 car coming through Borrego at the 1k. Thought maybe you guys would stop to chat, but you looked like you were in a hurry for some reason. Ha!! Maybe I'll catch up with you at the 500 next year and put a face to the name....since I didn't catch your face in the drive-by this year.

Actually, I think we may have met at Solo's shop once...

When the car came into Borrego around 330 pm we were having major fuel delivery problems. I was going to get in when the car came back from the south loop of San Felipe (theres no way my back could handle that beating, I compressed my l4 l5 last march in a auto accident). The 1 car ended its day at morelia junction. A loose fuel fitting at the fuel cell under the pass seat was sucking air.

My bronco spent almost 8mons at solo Bobby and Paul are solid fab guys. They did a great job and it was worth the wait!
baja-chris wrote:
Polarcub
Bronco Info: 95 Eddie Bauer and 95 XLT still in the shop........

Post by Polarcub »

Brett welcome glad to see you made it over here. You have a lot of real world experience to add. That suxs about the fuel problems for you guys. Someday we will get to the big show...hahah for now we are having fun in 9 over at the MORE races though.
Jeremy
Jeremy