Sydude checking in from New York

Well? Who are you?
User avatar
sydude
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Restored Bronco w/Built 302x, All Glass, Full Cage, Bilstein 9100's & Deavers
Location: Westchester, NY
Contact:

Sydude checking in from New York

Post by sydude »

Hi guys, Sydude from FSB. A fellow broncospeeder just PM'd me about the site, and I just registered, so I haven't had a chance to look around, but I like the fact that there is a now a pure broncospeed forum. Should I repost my intro and build thread here?
Last edited by sydude on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Nick
Founder
Posts: 3973
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm
Bronco Info: 1995 bird poop target
Location: La Habra Ca.

Re: Sydude checking in from New York

Post by Nick »

Welcome aboard! Please do post your build in the rides section!
"If at first you don't succeed, it may be cheaper to buy it."
User avatar
sydude
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Restored Bronco w/Built 302x, All Glass, Full Cage, Bilstein 9100's & Deavers
Location: Westchester, NY
Contact:

Re: Sydude checking in from New York

Post by sydude »

I need to figure out how to change all of the image/formatting bb code links first. They are different than the vbulletin bb code.
User avatar
sydude
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 am
Bronco Info: 1992 Restored Bronco w/Built 302x, All Glass, Full Cage, Bilstein 9100's & Deavers
Location: Westchester, NY
Contact:

Re: Sydude checking in from New York

Post by sydude »

Whoops, they're not different at all. Everything copied right over. Here's my build thread on GFB (go fast!):

http://www.gofastbroncos.com/forum/view ... f=10&t=175
Post Reply