Page 1 of 1

Traxxas Slash (SOLD)

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:26 am
by Polarcub
Anyone interested in a stock Slash, low use has spent more time sitting. I have two battery packs one needs replacing for sure. Charger included, upgraded rear shocks. Car is very dirty from sitting needs a good cleaning looking for 250 for everything? Let me know. Also i will consider trades for parts/tools I just dont use the car much its a hoot to drive though.

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 am
by Nick
Hhmm...

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:05 pm
by Polarcub
If anyone is interested make me an offer cash or trade I would really like to get rid of this since I never use it anymore

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm
by Polarcub
Price drop to 150.00

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:20 pm
by Nick
Polarcub wrote:Price drop to 150.00
Do you have any pix Jer? Is it the 4 or 2wd?

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:25 pm
by Polarcub
Nick its a 2 wd alot of fun I still have the manual as well hereis the link to my craigs list http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/1855886883.html add it has the pics. It needs some cleanup but its in great shape. No cracks in the body just some tire rub :lol:

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:32 pm
by Nick
Polarcub wrote:Nick its a 2 wd alot of fun I still have the manual as well hereis the link to my craigs list http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/1855886883.html add it has the pics. It needs some cleanup but its in great shape. No cracks in the body just some tire rub :lol:
Ok, i'm pondering it.

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 pm
by Polarcub
Nick wrote:
Polarcub wrote:Nick its a 2 wd alot of fun I still have the manual as well hereis the link to my craigs list http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/1855886883.html add it has the pics. It needs some cleanup but its in great shape. No cracks in the body just some tire rub :lol:
Ok, i'm pondering it.
Lol give me a call if you decide on it. Its just sitting here gathering dust

Re: Traxxas Slash

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 pm
by Polarcub
Sale pending pickup tonight