Page 1 of 1

Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:51 pm
by robertcrav
I know everyone is into race radios, but a cheap back up never hurts right.

I picked up a few of these from a fleet in great condition, minor scratches or scuffs but all in great working condition.
Asking $75 shipped, $60 picked up includes the mic and control box, you'll need the coax and antenna. New these are $120+

Description;
The Cobra 75 is our the popular compact CB and the top choice for off-road vehicle owners! All radio components are built in to the compact 3”x4” handset, making this an ideal choice when space or mounting options are limited. Despite being incredibly small, it still manages to pack a ton of features, including a backlit display, active channel scanning and NOAA weather alerts. All wiring is centralized in a small control box that can be mounted out of the way for a clean and professional installation. The radio can be quickly disconnected from the control box and, with the purchase of a second control box, used in a second vehicle.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375930265.784664.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375930287.783387.jpg

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:35 pm
by Rmc
Wow the handset is the cb? I have a few old school cobras floating around the garage. I'm a big fan of cb's on the highway. And a lot of places don't have cell service. I don't have a race radio yet so I'm interested.

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 pm
by robertcrav
Yup, that's why I think these are so cool, it's self contained in the mic. And you can still add in an additional external speaker if you want

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 pm
by Rmc
I may get 3 of them sold for you, ill get back to you on that.

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:05 pm
by robertcrav
Right on, let me know

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 pm
by Rmc
I passed the word along.

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 am
by PaulW
I am not much of a fan of CBs, but 2 of my rigs have CBs. The C75 sure looks like a good deal for less than $100. Good up grade to my clunky units.
Not applicable in Baja. Newbies in Baja are sure surprised to find that nobody has a CB, but everybody uses them up north. The 5 watt capability sure limits any long range reception required down south.

Re: Cobra 75 wx st CBs

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 am
by Rmc
Pm me your number, a friend of mine in NorCal wants a few, and another guy in Costa Mesa.