Page 1 of 1

Computer travel bags / cases - good for jumper cables, etc.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:42 am
by ChaseTruck754
Helping my dad clean out his storage & he has a bunch of computer travel bags I told him I'd list.

I'm putting these on CL for $20-40 but figured if guys here can use them I'll cut you a deal.

I grabbed 1 so far to throw the big jumper cables (2/0 cable = massive!) I have for the crew in. I may grab another for tools, tow strap or whatever depending on if these sell quickly or not. They are padded, narrow & zippered. Seems like they're perfect for stuffing in a small section behind/under a seat or between the cage & body.
OR just be original & use them for their intended purpose :D


Wheeled one - $25

All others - $10 ea.

I have more pics of all, and can get detailed pics of pockets, etc. of needed, but here's a quick over view of what's here.

Re: Computer travel bags / cases - good for jumper cables, etc.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:36 pm
by poolman
Great idea! I'm cleaning the old ladys closet out! She's a computer nerd. lol

Re: Computer travel bags / cases - good for jumper cables, etc.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:25 pm
by ChaseTruck754
I figured many people might have one around & use the idea vs. buy one of these & get them out of my garage. Still, glad I could help with the idea.

Re: Computer travel bags / cases - good for jumper cables, etc.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm
by robertcrav
is the blue back pack a laptop bag as well?

Re: Computer travel bags / cases - good for jumper cables, etc.

Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm
by ChaseTruck754
yup - all are computer bags.

Re: Computer travel bags / cases - good for jumper cables, etc.

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:15 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Back back gone as are the blue & grey ones in the 2nd pic.

Green one is made by Land's End

Wheeled one now $15 and all others $5.