Page 1 of 1

Sony Cybershot 5.0 mega pixel digital camera

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:18 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Selling my wife's camera that we never use anymore. It's a Sony Cyber-shot with 3x optical zoom. It's in good shape & comes with 2 batteries, carrying case & charger. Everything works as it should, we just never use it so no use to have it sitting here.

It's a nice camera in small enough package to fit in your pocket or purse & not take up too much room or be overly clumsy to use.

Asking $25 & located in North Huntington Beach

Re: Sony Cybershot 5.0 mega pixel digital camera

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:49 am
by AussieRod
If the charger uses 100 - 240V input, I'll take it, Steve. My Olymus is on its last legs, and I cant afford a new replacement.

Re: Sony Cybershot 5.0 mega pixel digital camera

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:55 am
by ChaseTruck754
Got the tansformer/plug in my hand right now & just looked - yup. AC100-240v~ so yeah - you're good to go.

I'll see if I can't get an e-brake & maybe have all this out in 1 package?

Re: Sony Cybershot 5.0 mega pixel digital camera

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:14 am
by AussieRod
yep, sounds like a plan to me :D

Re: Sony Cybershot 5.0 mega pixel digital camera

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:33 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Paid for and gone - thanks Rod