Page 1 of 1

Stainless steel end table

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:15 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Fabricated end table. Stainless steel and nicely done. Perfect for the man cave!

It's 22.5" x 22.5" and 20.5" tall. I don't have a glass piece for the top but that's cheap & easy to get.
I can give you the piece of wood with it if you want though...

Asking $40

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:59 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Changed my mind - $20 for this thing. Any less than that & I'll just scrap it since stainless actually pays.

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:04 pm
by Seabass
That tbing with glass would be sweet. Free bump for something cool.

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:19 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Thanks - and yes it will.

I actually have a round pice of glass that can work with it. Give me $30 and I'll give you the glass you can see behind it in the pics.

Glass is a bit bigger than a 35" tire. It was my other "table"...

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 pm
by 93Broncobuff
omg the best table ever!!!! hahaha (tire)

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:15 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
Definately a pre-wedding ring piece of furniture!

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:16 pm
by ESHALLBETTER
EDIT: I was refering to the tire coffee table just to be specific.

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:07 pm
by ChaseTruck754
both are unfortunately.

Freakin chicks - no sense of what looks good!

Oh and my hot rod coffee books are not longer coffee table appropriate I guess.

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:49 am
by Agui-E7TE
Damn! That's a rad coffee table! Looking at this makes me think that a cut down 9-Inch (just past the diff) could be used to raise the 'Off-Road' table. The wheel could be bolted on to the axle shaft and the whole bottom end cold use a heavy base to keep it from toppling over.

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:55 am
by cs_drums
Did you sell the ss table?

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:58 am
by ChaseTruck754
nope. Sitting here in my garage.

Re: Stainless steel end table

Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:01 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Table has now been sold. Glass is still sitting here & begging to be put back on a tire!