Page 1 of 1
2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:22 pm
by convoy
2005 Honda CRF 70 with ton's of upgrades. Original Owner. I-Shock M1 rear shock, Five O +4 rear swing arm, Five O tall seat, Five O graphics, BBR shifter, BBR SP-5 dampening rods and HD springs (5" travel), BBR gold skid plate, Pro Taper Mini Racer bars, Trail Bikes manual clutch kit, ASV levers, White Brothers R4 exhaust, T3 billet gas cap, new Maxxis rear tire with rim locks, Uni filter, rejetted for pipe. Stock Honda motor runs great. Green sticker and title in hand. $900 Firm (714) 65four-761zero
Thank you,
Griffin
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:02 am
by convoy
If you pick it up today I'll take $850.00
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:34 am
by Polarcub
Dam wish I could swing this right now for my son.....
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:50 pm
by convoy
The bike is still available.
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:12 am
by convoy
Any takers?
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 pm
by economig
Have you ridden this badboy on a pit track ever? I'm assuming its set up for an adult with the parts mentioned. I sold mine but my son is starting to ride the track now on his 65 and it's not too feasible to chase him on the 450 or ride it the same days. So I'm getting interested in another pit bike...
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:35 pm
by convoy
I've posted this up for my co-worker's son, IIRC age 13. He was the only one to ride it at the motocross course over in lake elsinore. He had it long enough to only have his dad dump a bunch of highend parts into it ...then lose interest into riding. But I repeat this has not been riden by any adults, or abused by anyone. It's only been riden by his 105 lb son. It's currently located at my office in Santa Ana if u want to come by to check it out. PM me.
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 pm
by economig
Oh ok, thanks Convoy. Sorry for confusion on that
Re: 2005 Honda CRF 70 Pit Bike
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:10 am
by convoy
sold