Page 1 of 1

RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:20 pm
by Pre Run It
I have a losi xxx-scb buggy that im wanting to part with before the leduc swap meet.

It comes ready to run. It has a brand new motor with only 2 minutes on it to program the esc. The motor is a brushless 17t. Losi factory esc that runs lipo and brushless motors. Has the aluminum rear hubs that were $38.

A great deal at $175 this buggy is $250 plus tax new plus the rear hubs so were looking at almost half of. I will hook you up with A lipo for $25 if your buying the buggy and have extras ill throw in like new sealed shock oil different weights and other misc i have laying around.

pm or text 951-525-7145

Re: RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:21 pm
by Pre Run It
Image
Wheels are scuffed now around the simulated bead locks

Image

Image

Re: RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:37 pm
by SteveG
That thing's pretty cool. What scale is it?

Re: RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 pm
by Pre Run It
SteveG wrote:That thing's pretty cool. What scale is it?
Its a 1/10th scale buggy. Bought it for my son to race but he stuck with his sc truck and wanted a new 4x4 sc so told him buggy had to go to refund dads toy fund.

Re: RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 pm
by BajaBronco13
Pre Run,

Are you heading to the Curt LeDuc Swap Meet? If so I'd be interested in seeing the buggy there. I maybe interested in buying it.

Chris

Re: RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm
by greaslife
i jsut sent you a email off crl haha

Re: RC Losi XXX-SCB short course buggy

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 pm
by Pre Run It
BajaBronco13 wrote:Pre Run,

Are you heading to the Curt LeDuc Swap Meet? If so I'd be interested in seeing the buggy there. I maybe interested in buying it.

Chris
Thanks man. I just noticed your message and wanted to say Greaselife gave me a call early this evening and is gonna trade for some work on the bronco but I appreciate it.
I will be at Leduc selling a baja bug a vw motor and Led Light Bars.