Page 1 of 1
JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:37 am
by cs_drums
JD bender with 2" die and complete hydraulic set up. $600
Brian
760-419-0943
Pick up only no shipping
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:13 am
by ChaseTruck754
dang. Not a bad price for full hydro. Is the 2" die a 180 or 90* radius?
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:57 am
by cs_drums
Don't recall I'll double check. I got it from a neighbor for my brother but he decided he needs the $$ more than a bender. I built my my whole truck with the same set up. Hydro is a must with 2". It does have some surface rust from sitting.
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:31 pm
by ChaseTruck754
yeah, I've got mine on full hydro too. I buy other benders at decent prices, keep the dies & re-sell the benders though. It's how I've built my die collection haha. I've got a brand new 2" die here but it's 90*. Not positive I'd ever need the 180, but it is nice to have. All other dies I have are 180* for this reason. It just sucks to get into a project & realize you have a die that won't do what you need...
As for the hydro setup on this one. Is it an air over setup with the harbor freight bottle like a lot of guys do, or what? Got any pics?
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:22 pm
by Rmc
Are you selling the 2" die seperate? Shoot me a price if so.
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:29 pm
by ChaseTruck754
if that's the case I'll also take the price for the die
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:44 pm
by cs_drums
Nope package deal. It's the air/hydro that JD sells.
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:43 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Tempting. Where you located again Brian?
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 pm
by cs_drums
Vista, north county SD
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:25 am
by Andy Jones
If it's in good working condition , I'll buy it . Can't pick up until after Vegas 2 Reno race.
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:32 am
by cs_drums
It is all there. The hydraulics are brand new never used. Hit me up when you want to come grab it.
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:11 pm
by Andy Jones
cs_drums wrote:It is all there. The hydraulics are brand new never used. Hit me up when you want to come grab it.
Well I want then ! I'll PM you my phone number.
Re: JD Bender
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:37 pm
by Andy Jones
What's the deal with this Bad Boy ?