Page 1 of 1

Small Craftsman Add-on Chest

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:21 pm
by yikes
Cleaning out some things and trying to get organized. This little Craftsman box has served me well for a long time. It's still in great shape, but somehow I've misplaced the key to the lock. Never lock my box at home anyway. Throwing in some goodies to sweeten the deal. Hex keys, end mills, stock radius arm bushings and stickers. The size is 9" W x 12" D x 15" H. Asking $50

Sorry for the sideways pictures. Haven't figured out the new phone yet.


Image

Image

Re: Small Craftsman Add-on Chest

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:39 pm
by drewbee88
Tempting. If you were not so far away...

Re: Small Craftsman Add-on Chest

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:23 pm
by tcm glx
Hmmmm. I may want this.

Re: Small Craftsman Add-on Chest

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 am
by ChaseTruck754
These little boxes are pretty cool. They can hang off the side of the normal crafstman (and others I'd think). Used to have one on my setup. Good for small stuff like the allen keys Brian has in there.

Re: Small Craftsman Add-on Chest

Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:00 pm
by yikes
The end mills are a combination of single ended and double ended. I believe they're all 4FL, ranging from 1/8" - 1/2" dia. Most are HSS, with a couple carbide. Some are new and I believe they all have at least one sharp end on them.

Re: Small Craftsman Add-on Chest

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:14 am
by yikes
Sold! .... to me. Lol. I thought I had my system down, but ended up putting this back into service. Hahahaha! Oh well. Glad nobody bought it.

Re: Small Craftsman Add-on Chest

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:39 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Good to know this happens to others too!