Page 1 of 1

Miller Aerowave TIG Welder

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
This is arguably the best TIG ever made. Hybrid ( part inverter part transformer ) AC/DC Tig welder specifically made by Miller for the Aerospace Industry. The main feature which sets this machine apart from others is the independant AC setting of positive and negative amps per cycle which sounds complex but is very easily settable and very effective. Please do not confuse this with AC Balance which is another function on the unit. Other Functions include. Digital meters , HF start or lift arc , Trigger latch and non latch , pre and post gas controls , AC Frequency and AC Balance controls, pulsing functions inc pulse width , height and time, Slope up and down , start and end current control, hot start and a range of 1 - 375 amps AC and DC. This is a perfect package for high spec welders giving the best possible weld appearance and strength. Big coolmate 4 water cooler. Leather jacketed torch lead and extra long ground cable. Includes nearly full big argon bottle and regulator as well as custom rolling cart. The machine works great but the HF start is buggy. Sometimes a scratch start is needed to get the arc started. Once the arc is started everything works as it should. I'm not sure if there is a cheap fix for this or not. I rarely use it so i never took it to a repair guy to check it out. The reason I'm selling it is because it's rarely used in my shop and to free up cash for a different piece of machinery. I've had it about 5 years or so. Asking $4500 OBO. If you have any questions please email or call me 951-852-87zerosix
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Miller Aerowave TIG Welder

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 am
by Kel Fab Creations
New price - $4,000. OBO

Re: Miller Aerowave TIG Welder

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:58 am
by yikes
I can't stop staring at it!

Re: Miller Aerowave TIG Welder

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:18 am
by ChaseTruck754
very nice machine for sure and I'd love to have it. Just out of my price range for what I can justify for a hobby.

Re: Miller Aerowave TIG Welder

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:34 am
by Dezertbronco
Don't stare at the welder you will get flash....

Re: Miller Aerowave TIG Welder

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:34 am
by Kel Fab Creations
$3,750 cash money and it's yours!

Re: Miller Aerowave TIG Welder

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:16 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
sold