Page 1 of 1

Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:34 am
by ChaseTruck754
Shelving unit I don't have space for anymore.

Legs are slightly bent but still holds stuff just fine. I've had a couple 60 lb bags of sand, potting soil and some concrete stepping pads on it recently, so it'll hold some weight for sure.

dimensions are 18" deep x 72" long x 71.5" high.

Asking $20

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:57 am
by robertcrav
I assume it comes apart Steve?

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:07 am
by ChaseTruck754
pretty positive it does. In fact - yeah, I ran outside & looked and it does. It's bolted together so will take a little bit to get it apart, but the vertical pieces unbolt from the shelf pieces.

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:59 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Considering this sold. Got a guy supposed to pick it up Monday.

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:11 pm
by robertcrav
D'ah ... Sorry Steve, email me about the others you have

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 pm
by ChaseTruck754
If it was a random CL guy or something I'd say call me Robert and I can kill the other deal for a buddy. It's Ivan (Ollie's brother), though & he's a good guy/buddy as well.

Other shelves may HOPEFULLY be ready this weekend. Knowing my track record, probably not, but I'll shoot you an email with info though.

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:42 pm
by Seabass
How about that green shelving unit in the picture? 20 bucks for that one to? I'll take it. :D

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 pm
by ChaseTruck754
add 3 zeros to the end of that number and it'll get you an opening into a conversation.

Really though that pic if from 2-3 months ago. It only has it's own parts in the bed now so that toolbox, the exhaust & the driveshafts. Gotta be ready to lift that bed off again soon hopefully.

Re: Shelving unit - shelves for garage / shop

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:31 am
by ChaseTruck754
Sold and gone!


The cheap one, not the green one. I have a feeling that will be around for a while