Page 1 of 1

Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
This is a portable 3,000 cfm swamp cooler. It's been sitting in a shed covered up for most it's life. No blemishes or defects. Like new. Fan has 2 speeds and is very powerful. Gets pretty cold too. Perfect for the shop or garage. I acquired this in a trade for services about a month ago but I don't have room to keep it in the shop. $325
Image
Image

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Im interested

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
I'm interested in your interest. :D

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:25 pm
by Travisfab
What are the dimensions?

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 pm
by hobbyturnedobsession
Haha sorry sending pm

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:05 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
I'll get measurements when I get home.

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:16 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
Dimensions are 39 5/8" x 31 1/2" x 21"

Tank is 27 gallons.

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:11 pm
by Kel Fab Creations
Sold. Thanks Randy!

Re: Portable Swamp Cooler

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:36 am
by hobbyturnedobsession
Thank you Kelly!! It works awesome!