Page 1 of 1

Free tools

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:49 pm
by cs_drums
I have a a bunch of wood working tools that have been sitting in my back yard for a few months. With a little bit of elbow grease they could problably be brought to life. I send you pics if you PM your number. Here is what I have-

Table saw
planer
joiner
scrole saw
barrel sander

Come grab them and there yours.

Re: Free tools

Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:13 am
by Polarcub
PM sent

Re: Free tools

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 am
by cs_drums
So its actaully a ocsilating spindle sander(pictured below) that I have, not a barrel sander. Sorry for the wrong terminology.

Re: Free tools

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 am
by ChaseTruck754
If you were closer I'd grab that sander. Don't have the free time to get down there though.

Re: Free tools

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:22 pm
by Tchajagos
Where are you located? I could really use some if that stuff

Re: Free tools

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:19 pm
by cs_drums
The sander and planer are going to Kelfab, the rest is still up for grabs
Tchajagos wrote:Where are you located? I could really use some if that stuff
Vista CA, 92083