Page 1 of 1

For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 am
by Rmc
For sale misc abrasive belts for burr king. Some 60 grit, some scotch brite red, misc Bosch screw on scour pads and grinding wheels. Make offer.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:20 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Size?

My guess is 2" x 60" but if they happen to be 2" x 48 I'm interested.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:40 pm
by Bondobob
If they are 60" I'd be interested.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:03 pm
by Rmc
I'll get u guys some measurements, I believe there 2 inches wide but ill confirm. Ill also get u guys an arbor diameter/ disc diameter for the other wheels. I have no burr king just got this stuff in a combo auction deal.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:42 pm
by ChaseTruck754
The belts may have the dimension on the inside of them.

I can see a 36 in the pic above, but are there any other grits for the belts? And are the scotchbrite belts the same size as the sanding belts?

Also - can you get any pics of the "screw on scour pads" and do you have any scotchbrite type "grinding" wheels in the lot?

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:51 pm
by Rmc
I'll go have a look.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:08 pm
by Rmc
Qty 8 scotch brite red belts 1.5x60"wide,qty11 36grit sanding belts 2"x60, qty 11 4.5dia grinding wheels screw on arbor type 5/8-11 thread, qty 9 part off wheels 5/8-11 screw on arbor type, all grinding wheels Bosch brand, scour pads unknown. Scour pads will need some type of arbor or holding device. Qty 24 on scour pads 4 in dia 1/2 in thick.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 pm
by Rmc
...misc drum sander stuff too, 1.5 and 1 inch dia.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:42 pm
by ChaseTruck754
Damn - all yours Bob!

I may be interested in some of the 1" drums and grinding disks/parting wheels depending on what you want for them. That's about all that will work for me though

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:17 am
by Rmc
I'm open to trades also, I'm looking for any 5 on 5.5 17x8 or 8.5 wheel, steering wheel, seats , bumps, bump cans, storage boxes ( action packer type), let me know what's floating around your spare parts piles. I can throw cash on my end for the right deal. I also need a tig peda( 14 pin miller)l, empty owned ( not rented)gas cylinder, tt style swaybar/ arms ect, autometer gauges, 14 inch coil overs, let me know what this stuff is worth to whoever wants it. Pm me if u like.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 am
by Rmc
A new working condition bronco factory air ac compressor is on my "to acquire" list also. R134a. Also a beadroller, bench top brake, lathe insert tools, 5c collet set, pretty much anything.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:23 pm
by Rmc
Bump. Trade pending on sanding belts.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 pm
by Rmc
Bump

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:14 pm
by Rmc
Belts have been gone a while, still have the other abrasives.

Re: For sale abrasives and burr king belts

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:29 pm
by Rmc
Bump